Holy Cross Preparatory Academy strives to attract, select and foster the professional development of talented individuals who are passionate about education and driven by our mission. We encourage individuals to enhance our school community with their unique skills and experiences. We encourage you to discover your potential in a work environment that stimulates professional and personal growth while you enrich the lives of our college-bound student body.
As an employee of Holy Cross Preparatory Academy, you will be part of a dynamic community where each individual and their contributions are valued. You will experience the rewards of being on a college-style campus with opportunities to help create a positive impact on our students and their educational experiences, serving as a role model as well as an educator.
Head Athletic Trainer
Holy Cross Preparatory Academy has an opening for a Head Athletic Trainer.
This is a Staff position reporting to the Director of Athletics, and provides athletic training coverage for Holy Cross Prep athletic programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Training or a related field
- Current certification and continuing education requirements as set forth by the National Head
- Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification
- Current state licensure in accordance with the New Jersey Board of Athletic Trainer Examiners
- Current certification in CPR/AED Emergency Cardiac Care
- Ability to pass a background check
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an Athletic Trainer in a high school setting
- Certification to teach CPR/AED course to coaches and staff members
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mobility, strength, visual and auditory acuity adequate for immediate response to athletes’ needs
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Ten (10) month position, plus 80 hours in June/July
- Weekday hours of 12:00 pm through 30 minutes after conclusion of games/practices
- Weekend hours as determined by practice/game schedule and the Director of Athletics
- The Head Athletic Trainer will work in accordance with a weekly schedule to be determined by the Director of Athletics. Weekly schedules will vary according to the athletic season.
Part-Time Math Teacher
Holy Cross Preparatory Academy has an opening for a part-time Math Teacher, beginning our second semester on January 24, 2022. Details of this Part-Time Teaching Position:
- Teaching Schedule: 7:45am to 10:35am
- Classes run five days a week, Monday through Friday, per School Calendar
- For 2nd Semester
- REQUIRED: Teaching Certificate and Bachelor’s Degree Mathematics
- Teaching the following two mathematics classes: Contemporary Math and Modern Geometry
Holy Cross Preparatory Academy is currently looking for substitute teachers for the 2020-21 school year, at a daily rate of $105.
Interested candidates must have a minimum of 60 credits completed, and hold a substitute teacher certificate from the county or a teaching certificate from the state. Please email your resume, cover letter and professional references to Sandy Kapica, or call 856-461-5400 ext. 3012 for more information.
Classroom Teachers - All Subject Areas
Holy Cross Preparatory Academy is currently accepting applications in all subject areas. Please email your resume, cover letter and professional references to Sandy Kapica , or call 856-461-5400 ext. 3012 for more information.
To be considered for these positions at Holy Cross Preparatory Academy, please send your resume, cover letter and professional references to the address below, or via email to Sandy Kapica.
Holy Cross Preparatory Academy
ATTN: Alice Penza, Principal
5035 Route 130 South
Delran, NJ 08075