Deciding on a school is one of the most important decisions a family can make and we would be honored to partner with you in your educational journey. For over 60 years we have been a beacon for faith, respect, and diversity in South Jersey. The high school application process can be exciting, unsettling, a bit confusing, or all of the above. We are here to help!
At Holy Cross, we use a web-based application service called SchoolAdmin for the submission of online applications. Please click on the link below to access our online application as well as all other forms needed to complete your future lancer’s application. Once you click on the link below, you will be asked to create an account in order to access the application. Please make a note of your account information so that you may use it going forward.
If you have any questions throughout the application process, please reach out us at (856) 461-5400 x 3007.
Steps to Success
- Complete the online application
- Submit Student Transcripts (use linked form: Applicant Release of Records)
- Submit Teacher Recommendation (electronic form via Parent Portal)
- Submit application fee ($40) (Pay online or mail check)
- Take the HSPT (We have completed testing dates for this school year. Please contact the Admissions Office to arrange alternative options.)
- Scholarship Essay (Optional) Once a student applies, they will be able to submit a scholarship essay via the same SchoolAdmin Parent Portal account where they submitted their initial application.
Once the above steps have been completed, you will be reviewed for admission! Following notification of acceptance into Holy Cross, the enrollment stage will begin.