2020 Donations to Holy Cross Preparatory Academy
While many of our valued supporters contribute to Holy Cross year-round, we know that "year-end" is an especially important time for charitable contributions. Your gift will qualify for a tax break, so take action before the end of December. The IRS bases its rules on the point of no return for a gift, therefore:
- Cash and Checks
- U.S. Postal Service: The postmark determines the date of the gift, up to and including Thursday, December 31st.
- Private Delivery Service - Fed Ex, UPS: When the package is signed and accepted (be aware that school offices will be closed from 12:00pm on Friday, December 8, 2020 until January 4, 2021).
- Credit Cards
- Online: please go to this link: The Lancer Fund. Online giving must be completed no later than 11:59 pm EST on December 31, 2020.
- Via U.S. Postal Service or Private Delivery: As our school will be closed for the Christmas holidays, we do not recommend donors sending credit card information through the mail as the donation may not be processed in time.
- In-Kind Gifts – Goods and services must be received or realized by 12:00pm on Thursday, December 31st.