2021-22 Tuition: $10,800
We are GUARANTEEING that you will not get a tuition increase during your child’s four years at Holy Cross, thus locking you in at the current base tuition rate! Upon enrollment all families must pay a non-refundable $500 down payment, which will be applied towards your child’s 2021-2022 tuition (it is not an additional fee).
- $100 Laptop Warranty (one-time payment during your first year at HCPA)
- $300 Activities Fee
Possible Additional Fees Based Upon Grade Level:
- $250 Drivers Ed Behind the Wheel
- $250 Senior Fee (Cap, Gown, Retreat)
*The cost of books, uniforms, supplies, and trips will vary. These fees are billed separately from tuition.
FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
Holy Cross Preparatory Academy is pleased to offer both needs-based and merit-based grants to incoming students. Holy Cross utilizes FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to analyze financial need. Students wishing to receive needs-based aid must create a FACTS account and submit an application for financial aid.
Merit Scholarship Eligibility– Complete applications must be submitted by December 18th, 2020. Once a student applies, they will be able to submit a scholarship essay via the same SchoolAdmin Parent Portal account where they submitted their initial application.
- Holy Cross Preparatory Academy awards academic scholarships to incoming freshmen based upon their achievement on the HSPT exam. Those students who qualify will be contacted by our Admissions Office upon reception of scores.
- The Holy Cross Preparatory Academy alumni support a number of scholarships for incoming freshmen. These scholarships are funded by former Lancers, and may include separate qualifying criteria such as essay submissions and/or community service hours. Only after students have applied and been accepted can they be considered for an Alumni scholarship.
Financial Aid Eligibility – Complete applications and FACTS information must be submitted by January 18th, 2021 to be eligible for the initial round of Financial Aid offerings. Applications submitted after this date will still be considered based upon remaining available funds. Financial Aid awards are granted on a yearly basis and must be reapplied for each year. Please click here to access FACTS and begin your Financial Aid application.
TUITION CREDIT PROGRAMS
HCPA offers a variety of tuition credit programs, including:
- Partners in Faith - $1,000 grant for all students matriculating from a Catholic elementary school
- Referral Program - $500 tuition credit for families who refer another student to HCPA (please see below for details)
- Lancer Loyalty - Tuition grant for families with multiple students enrolled in HCPA at the same time
- 1st Student = Full Tuition
- 2nd Student = $500 grant applied toward his/her tuition
- 3rd+ Student = $1,000 grant applied toward his/her tuition.
- Grants will only be applied during years when multiple students from the same family are enrolled
- Scrip - Earn tuition credits via the Scrip program by purchasing gift cards. Program is run by HCPA parents. Click here for more information.
When a new student applies to Holy Cross Preparatory Academy, they should note the name of the referring Lancer family on their application in the notes section and mention the referral program.
When a prospective student enrolls at HCPA, the referring family will receive a $500 tuition credit (credit will be applied after October 1, so long as referred student is still enrolled).
*A single family may receive referral credit for a maximum of two student enrollments. Referred student must be actively enrolled through the first 30 days of the school year before referral credit will be applied to the referring family's tuition.
"My son will be a sophomore there and I cannot say enough about how happy he is. It is such a supportive environment for teenagers. He is thriving there!" - Maegan M.