Tuition & Fees
Holy Cross is happy to announce that tuition will remain the same for the 2020-2021 school year! In place of an additional Registration Fee, when you enroll you will be asked to pay a non-refundable $500 down payment, which will be applied towards your child’s 2020-2021 tuition. We are also GUARANTEEING that you will not get a tuition increase during your child’s four years at Holy Cross!
- $100 Laptop Warranty (one-time payment during your first year at HCPA)
- $300 Activities Fee
Possible Additional Fees Based Upon Grade Level:
- $250 Drivers Ed Behind the Wheel
- $250 Senior Fee (Cap, Gown, Retreat)
*The cost of books, uniforms, supplies, and trips will vary. These fees are billed separately from tuition.
Tuition Credit Programs
HCPA offers a variety of tuition credit programs, including:
- Partners in Faith - $1,000 grant for all students matriculating from a Catholic elementary school
- Referral Program - $500 tuition credit for families who refer another student to HCPA (see Referral Program page for more details)
- Lancer Loyalty - Tuition grant for families with multiple students enrolled in HCPA at the same time
- 1st Student = Full Tuition
- 2nd Student = $500 grant applied toward his/her tuition
- 3rd+ Student = $1,000 grant applied toward his/her tuition.
- Grants will only be applied during years when multiple students from the same family are enrolled
*For more information about additional scholarships and grants, please visit our Grants & Tuition Assistance page.