We understand that every student's educational experience is unique, and some students may not come to Holy Cross Preparatory Academy until they have already begun their high school career. HCPA welcomes transfer students from other accredited high schools through our transfer student application process. All transfer students must go through the application process outlined below in order to be accepted into Holy Cross.
Steps to Success
- Complete the online application
- Submit Student Transcripts (use linked form: Applicant Release of Records)
- Submit Teacher Recommendation (electronic form)
- Mail in your application fee ($55)
- NJSIAA Waiver (submit the NJSIAA Waiver Form to Holy Cross Preparatory Academy)
Once the above steps have been completed, you will be reviewed for admission! Following notification of acceptance into Holy Cross, the enrollment stage will begin.
- Complete/Sign Tuition Contract
- Complete/Sign FACTS Agreement (FACTS website login)
- Complete Financial Aid Paperwork (FACTS Financial Aid Guide)
- Submit Registration Fee ($500 non-refundable fee will be deducted from tuition, payment can be made through FACTS account)
- Transportation Form B6T (required for each student even if they do not plan to ride the bus)
After the above steps have been completed, you will officially be enrolled as a student at Holy Cross Preparatory Academy.
The remaining steps must be submitted to the Admissions Office BEFORE August 1, 2019
- Health/Medical Forms
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- PC Agreement (Signed by both parent/guardian and student)
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy (Signed by both parent/guardian and student)
Never hesitate to call the Admissions Office for more information or help! email@example.com