We understand that every student's educational experience is unique, and some students may not come to Holy Cross Preparatory Academy until they have already begun their high school career. HCPA welcomes transfer students from other accredited high schools through our transfer student application process. All transfer students must go through the application process outlined below in order to be accepted into Holy Cross.
- Complete the online application
- Submit Student Transcripts (use linked form: Applicant Release of Records)
- Submit Teacher Recommendation (electronic form)
Mail in your application fee ($55)*waived due to COVID-19
- NJSIAA Waiver (submit the NJSIAA Waiver Form to Holy Cross Preparatory Academy)
Once the above steps have been completed, you will be reviewed for admission! Following notification of acceptance into Holy Cross, the enrollment stage will begin.
- Complete/Sign School Tuition Contract (SchoolAdmin Parent Portal)
- Set Up Tuition Payment Plan
- $500 Registration Fee will be paid at this time
- Technology Agreement
- Activity Fee Agreement
- NJ State B6T (required for each student even if they do not plan to ride the bus)
- Busing Agreement
- Health/Medical forms
- Birth Certificate (copy)
After the above steps have been completed, you will officially be enrolled as a student at Holy Cross Preparatory Academy.
"Excellent academics, spiritual life and athletics. Great community environment." - Pauline G.