Holy Cross Preparatory Academy is pleased to offer both needs-based and merit-based grants to incoming students. Holy Cross utilizes FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to analyze financial need. Students wishing to receive needs-based aid must create a FACTS account and submit an application for financial aid.
Merit Scholarship Eligibility– Complete applications must be submitted by December 13th, 2019. Once accepted, students will be given the opportunity to submit an essay for scholarship consideration.
- Holy Cross Preparatory Academy awards academic scholarships to incoming freshmen based upon their achievement on the HSPT exam. Those students who qualify will be contacted by our Admissions Office upon reception of scores. To be eligible for the HSPT scholarship, the test MUST be taken at HCPA.
- The Holy Cross Preparatory Academy alumni support a number of scholarships for incoming freshmen. These scholarships are funded by former Lancers, and may include separate qualifying criteria such as essay submissions and/or community service hours. Only after students have applied and been accepted can they be considered for an Alumni scholarship.
Financial Aid Eligibility – Complete applications and FACTS information must be submitted by January 17th, 2020 to be eligible for the initial round of Financial Aid offerings. Applications submitted after this date will still be considered based upon remaining available funds. Financial Aid awards are granted on a yearly basis and must be reapplied for each year. Please click here to access FACTS and begin your Financial Aid application.
- Partners in Faith - $1,000 grant for all students matriculating from a Catholic elementary school
- Referral Program - $500 tuition credit for families who refer another student to HCPA (see Referral Program page for more details)
- Lancer Loyalty - Tuition grant for families with multiple students enrolled in HCPA at the same time
- 1st Student = Full Tuition
- 2nd Student = $500 grant applied toward his/her tuition
- 3rd+ Student = $1,000 grant applied toward his/her tuition.
- Grants will only be applied during years when multiple students from the same family are enrolled