Guided by the motto “Honoring our Traditions, Pursuing our Future,” Holy Cross Preparatory Academy, the only independent Catholic preparatory school in Burlington County, will inspire students of all faiths and backgrounds to be thinkers, innovators, and leaders.
Governance and Accreditation
Holy Cross Preparatory Academy is governed by an independent Board of Trustees made up of five individuals. Holy Cross is accredited by AdvancED, which is the largest community of education professionals in the world. This agency is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that conducts rigorous, on-site external reviews of PreK-12 schools and school systems to ensure that all learners realize their full potential. The school is a member of the National Catholic Education Association.
- 12:1 Student-Teacher Ratio
- Collegiate Block Scheduling
- 1:1 Technology Program
- Seton Hall University and RCBC Dual Credit Program (46 credits)
- 21 Interscholastic Varsity sports
- 94 acre campus
- 100% graduation rate
- Over 95% student participation in co-curricular activities